Wednesday, September 22, 2010

How old she is?















































































































She is amazing, she is attractive, she is down to earth, she drives me safe, and she is 50000kms old.

She was born on 08th August 2006, with lots of ups and downs she has been with me for 4years now.

I would like to share my experience with you folks:

I took her home on 8th August 2006 at 5:15pm and mom looked shocked since I had not told her anything, that’s a long story, she had banned us from driving after my brother met with an accident.
I convinced her by saying I will drive slow and steadily.

My first trip with her was on the 3rd day after I took her home. Muthathi trip it was amazing, the sales representative had particularly told me not to go beyond 40kmph since she her heart had to adjust with the driving conditions, but I rode her at 120kmhp and she was exited and she adjusted her heart to my driving conditions.

I have had many driving experiences with her, which I do not have words to express.

One of our most thrilling experiences was at Bandipur national park. Its 6pm there were neither street lights nor lights other than her eyes, O man, it was mind blowing. I then decided to start the engine and drive through the rough terrain to reach the resort. I was holding my heart in my hand, scared to the core thinking if something comes in between from somewhere since I could hear weird sounds around me.
As soon as I started the engine, I could hear the power from the heart which made me go, this trip indeed was very thrilling and the best trip I have ever had.

She’s played a very important role in my life. She has never made me push her in any circumstances instead she stops in front of a petrol bunk if I am out of fuel and in front of a garage if she has flat tyres.

She completed 50,000kms yesterday at 9:38pm. I am excited and lucky to have you.

I love you baby!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment